| Words of wisdom 9/5/06
- Safety is not negotiable!
- It's better to be safe a thousand times than dead once.
- I'd rather loose with winners than win with losers!
- It's not my first time in the sand box.
- Those who can, but don't, must give way to those who can't,
- What do you have to know to teach first grade? Second grade!
- What are you so proud of? A log could shoot it!
- Don't worry how deep it is. You float on top.
- It is not the size dog in the fight it is the size of the
fight in the dog.
- Use the right tool for the job.
- Kids and parents are not equal.
- You make your own trouble.
- Better safe a thousand times than dead once.
- Support doesn’t always look like support.
- Cant doesn’t exist never wont, I don’t want to and I don’t
care also don’t exist.
- Is it fair no is that the way it is yes.
- Its not rocket science.
- Judge a man by what he does and not what he says and you
will never be confused about who he is.
- Respect your elders and your betters.
- Finish what you start.
- You never fail until you stop trying.
- Teach effort, winning will take care of its self.
- There is never a wrong time to do the right thing.
- Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
- Courage is not the absence of fear it is the mastery of it.
- You float on the top a log could shoot it.
- All men die, but not all men truly live.
- We don’t have to beat them we just have to fight them.
- Nobody can make you feel bad unless you let them.
- Character is how you act when no one is around.
- Instead of using the words “if and only” try using the
words “next time”.
- Be prepared to lose once and a while, but not too often.
- New noble world changing ideas always come from one person
- Pigs get fat Hogs get slaughtered.
- Don’t talk to me direct.
Rules to Live By 8/7/06
Grizzly's Rules to Live
- If You Open It, Close It.
- If You Turn It On, Turn It
- If You Unlock It, Lock It.
- If You Break It, Repair It.
- If You Can't Fix It, Report
- If You Borrow It, Return It.
- If You Use It, Don't Abuse It.
- If You Make a Mess, Clean It
- If You Move It, Put It Back.
- If You Don't Know How To
It, Leave It Alone.
- If It Belongs To Somebody
And You Want To Use
It, Get Permission Before Taking It.
- If It Doesn't Concern You,
Mess With It.
Go Back to the Put In